- Breakages will be charged.
- The full cost of repairing any damage and any other expense that you are liable for on the Premises and/or to the contents of the property
- Lost keys – Replacement charge R200
Check in/Out times & Number of Occupants
- Check in time from 14hrs of the day of arrival until 17hrs late arrivals please pre arrange as the office will close at 17hrs
- Check out time 11am Sunday and public Holidays. Monday to Saturdays 10am – All keys to be left at Reception or in the Reception Key box in no one is available at the desk. Refund of keys deposit will be paid back in the way it was paid.
- The number of occupants are not to be exceeded during the agreement period referred to on the Website under accommodation as per Cabin.
- Should you wish to change this, you must first advise us as soon as is reasonably possible. We require knowing the intended increase in the number of occupants who wish to occupy the premises during the occupation period.
- All guests that are not allocated to a paid cabin will be charged according to the cabin to which their group/family are in if payment or availability is not available they will be asked to return home. 1 car per cabin unless stated.
- Day Visitors can be arranged by pre-arrangement only and a charge of R100 per person Hours 10am to 8pm. They must be visiting Friends or Family who is staying on the Estate. Under 2’s free.
- No Shade tents to be put up without clearance from the management, we have irrigation pipes which could be damaged, and we have to take into consideration of all other guests.
- No drinks (alcohol or otherwise) to be brought up to the main house while the bar is open. The opening hours will be displayed at the main house and on the notice board. Water is an expectation, keep hydrated at all time. No under 18’s allowed in the bar unless having lunch that was purchased from the bar menu.
- No music, unless cleared by management.
BAR, SWIMMING POOL & PLAYROOM
- Swimming Pool Children under 14 years old or less than four feet tall must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person in a swim suit at all times including in the water, on the deck. While in the water, the parent/responsible person must remain within arm’s reach at all times and be over 18 years old.
- All children under the age of 4 years old must wear a swimsuit diaper or plastic pants and a swim suit regardless of toilet training. No cloth or disposable diapers are allowed.
- Persons in the water must wear acceptable swim suits.
- Guide/service dogs are allowed on deck, but not in the water.
- No alcohol to be drank in and around the pool – no glass around the pool area at any time
- Lying on the deck/grass close to the edge of the pool where swimmers may trip over sunbathers is dangerous. Sunbathers must lie or sit at least three (3) feet away from the edge of the pool
- Dangerous practices are prohibited. Patrons must not run on decks; climb, sit or jump from rocks; dive in, dunk, push, pull or splash swimmers.
- NO, somersaults, “cannon balls” diving from the side of the pool or any other unsafe activities are not permitted.
- Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Walk at all times!!! DO NOT RUN!!!
- There is NO life Guard on Duty at any time, Noupoort Mountain Estate does not accept responsibility for any damages arising out of accidents occurring on the Premises or for loss or damage to guest property. All Facilities Provided by Noupoort Mountain Estate are used at Guests OWN RISK
- Pool is open from 9am and closes at 8pm every day. If there is a function on, it will then be closed for that day.
Games rooms – Open from 11am to 7pm
- Open during the day, anyone under 14 needs supervision at all times. as this is close to the pool area. This will be closed no later than 6pm each day. If there is a function on, it will be closed for that day.
Open during peak time, please request on arrival or pre arrival on which times this will be open. No Tabs allowed, Debit and Credit card payments can be made on all drinks over R100 per round, otherwise cash payment. Strictly no drinks sold to under 18’s, Please bring ID with you as this might be requested. No one under 18 is allowed to approach the bar at any time. Management has the right to refuse the sale of drinks alcoholic or otherwise at any time. No drinking with glass around the pool area at any time if drinks are to be brought up to the main house due to the bar being closed.
If using the shared kitchen area please keep this clean and tidy at all time.
- No walking on neighbouring farms is not permitted.
- No drinking or smoking in the swimming pool this is strictly prohibited.
- Final Payment for your accommodation is due 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Noupoort will not accept any responsibility for accidents or loss of valuables.
- Smoking is not permitted in the cabin or in the main house.
- No parking on the grass area, children play there. There is plenty of parking spaces available.
- Noupoort doesn’t have municipality water available, so please use all water sparely.
- Management have the right to ask anyone to leave the Venue at any time
- Strictly no drinks to be brought up to the main house unless the bar is closed
- NO ball game by the cabins, or at the main house. Please play these on the big field so we have no broken windows, if any windows are broken they will be charged for, and full payment will be required.
Cancellation Policy Accommodation only – Weddings and Conferences have their own T’s & C’s
- If you decide to cancel the accommodation or event, for whatever reason you must notify us of your decision in writing.
- The cancellation will take effect from the day your written confirmation is received, and the following scale or charges will be payable depending on when the notification of cancellation is received.
Prior to 56 days: Deposit forfeited
55-42: 70% of total Invoice
41-28: 80% of total Invoice
27-14: 90% of total Invoice
Less than fourteen days: 100% of total Invoice
Payment can be made by EFT or Cash into our account below or by Debit or Credit card via our web site using PayFast